All GIBB employees are selected and recruited into the organisation based upon their attitude, skill, competence and aptitude. Our relationship with our employees is based on mutual trust, fairness and equal opportunity for all.
We respect each other’s ‘dignity and encourage open and honest communication.
provides an interesting and challenging work environment, which encourages employees to improve and enhance their skills. We offer our employees opportunities for advancement with regard to their professional development;
All our employees are trained to carry out their role competently and are supported to develop their full potential. Because we are a team, we encourage feedback from employees regarding all aspects of their work environment.
Our staff have extensive experience in:
- Electrical and mechanical works;
- Institutional development
- Power systems;
- Surveying and topographical mapping;
- Telecommunications infrastructure;
- Drainage systems;
- Environmental audits and impact assessments;
- Financial and project management;
- Hydrology and hydrogeology;
- Material, soils testing and geotechnical engineering;
- Sewerage and sewage treatment;
- Utility studies (Private Sector Participation, Financial, Tariff);
- Water supply and treatment.
- The company’s organisation structure and list of key personnel who are registered professionals in their respective fields are shown in the next section.
- As can be discerned from the list, GIBB draws upon a large number of Registered Engineers, Architects and Quantity Surveyors who shall provide the consultancy services on this project.